We are so glad that you have made the choice to partner with LCA for your child's education. RenWeb is the platform that we use to house all of your family's pertaintent information; therefore, it is required that all families create a RenWeb account. In addition, Lower School uses the RenWeb platform for student grades.
Please follow the instructions below to create your RenWeb account:
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter LCA-GA into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for six hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb.