Middle School launched Make A Difference (MAD) Week as a week-long service project to minister to our school, our community, and our peers. The project took place each day at break.
Example of projects completed during the week include:
- Created Valentines Day cards for residents of a local nursing home
- Delivered Homemade goodies & thank you cards to our local fire department & police station
- Wrote notes of encouragement to Lower School students, teachers & administrators
- Assisted teachers in cleaning & organizing their classrooms by wiping down whiteboards, disinfecting desks and door handles and organizing bookshelves
- Collected books for Gwinnett Medical NICU waiting area