Vision Night 2018 was an evening of reflection over the past 20 years and looking forward to the next 20 years. The night kicked off with a hilarious video of our Lower School students answering questions about the history of LCA (see video below). New initiatives were presented by members of the Leadership Team. Some highlights:
- Standard of Dress: Uniform pieces can be purchased from any store so long as they meet the requirements. LCA has partnered with Lands End to provide a one-stop shopping experience for those families who prefer a traditional uniform store.
- 2018-19 Tuition Information: For details, visit the Financial Information page on our website.
- Technology Plan: As part of the technology fee, devices are issued to students. This strategy provides the flexibility to introduce the right technology for each grade based on the needs of the curriculum, allows for students to gain exposure to multiple technical platforms in a safe and intentionally-administered environment.
- LCA Auction || Night of Generosity 2018 Announced: The 2018 Auction will be held on Saturday, November 3. The Pledge for the Cause will be the construction of restroom and concession (if funds allow) facilities at the football field.
- Georgia High School Association: LCA announced a move to GHSA in Fall 2020.