We are delighted that you are interested in becoming a part of the LCA family. This page is designed to provide information as you consider LCA as an option to partner with for you child's education. If you haven't already visited Loganville Christian Academy, we would love for you to contact the Admissions Department and schedule a personal tour.
If you are ready to begin the LCA application process, click here.
When to Apply?
Applications are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available in the class. Students are permitted enrollment for the current school year until February 1. This policy does not apply to new students relocating to the area.
To accomplish the mission of Loganville Christian Academy, requirements in the areas of academics, spiritual beliefs and social standards must be met.
- Applicants in PreK through First Grade will be screened with a standardized evaluation instrument. This instrument assesses language and literacy development, number concepts, motor skills and social development. Students must score at or above the developmental level.
- Applicants in Grades 2 through 5 must submit the results of a nationally-normed standard test, taken within the last 12 months. Students must score above average or at grade level on the nationally-normed standardized test or at the “exceeds” level of the CRCT. In addition, in most cases LCA will also conduct testing in math and language arts to insure that the student is prepared to succeed in our curriculum. Students must all submit grade reports to show evidence of an academic history in which he/she has recorded above average grades consistently.
- Applicants in Grades 6 through 12, we require the results of a nationally normed standard test, taken within the last 12 months. We are seeking students who score a minimum of the 50th percentile in all categories. In addition, if the student has taken the CRCT, they must score at the “meets” or “exceeds” level in all areas. In some cases, we may also conduct our own testing to determine admissibility or placement.
- LCA is a discipleship-style school. As such, there is a requirement for at least one parent in every home to give evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, be actively involved in a local church fellowship and agree with the tenants of the LCA Statement of Faith & Principles of Christian Education. As part of the application process, we will request a letter of recommendation from your pastor, a church staff member or church leader. This recommendation is a required element of your application. Students’ salvation is not required for acceptance, but high school students should have a similar value and belief system,
- Students must show a pattern of school attendance and behavior, both in and out of school that is consistent with the school’s overall mission and objectives. Upper School students will be asked to provide their social media accounts and asked to “friend” or “follow” the LCA Admissions account.
- LCA does not accept students who have been suspended or expelled from other schools.
Admissions process FEE INFORMATION
The cost for applying to Loganville Christian Academy involves the following fees:
APPLICATION FEE (per family): $175, due when application is submitted. This fee is non-refundable.
GRADE LEVEL ASSESSMENT FEE (per student): $50, due at the time of the test. A completed application with all supplemental forms and the $175 application fee must be received before a testing time will be scheduled.
REGISTRATION FEE (per student): $300, Once a student is accepted to Loganville Christian Academy, the registration is due. This is an annual fee that is due each year at the time of registration. This fee is non-refundable. The registration fee includes items such as registration materials, books and achievement testing. It does not include field trips, pictures, special student activity fees, or special events. It should be noted that this fee is not purchasing the above items but helping to defray costs and if a student withdraws, these materials remain the property of LCA.
We are delighted that you are interested in the admissions process at LCA. We are currently accepting applications in PreK-12th grade for the 2017-18 school year. Applications are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available in the class. If a particular grade is full, a waitlist will be started and if the waitlist grows to the point where we can open an additional class, we have the room to do so. If your student is on a waitlist, we will keep you informed of the status of enrollment in that grade. Applications completed before July 15 will be considered for admission prior to the start of the school year. A completed application includes receipt of all required recommendations, school records & school questionnaire. Due to the amount of time needed to process an application, conduct testing and complete the interview process, we cannot guarantee that an admissions decision can be made in time to start school for students who apply after July 15. If an application is received after July 15, the student can still be considered for admission, but they may have to begin school after our start date.
The Application Process is as follows:
- Submit the Application including Student Questionnaire, Pastoral/Church Leader Recommendation & Teacher Recommendation
- Submit the Authorization to Release Records
- Grade Level Assessment
- Acceptance Decision
Detailed information about each step in the process is available on the Apply to LCA page.
Apply to Loganville Christian academy
If you are ready to apply to Loganville Christian Academy, click here for step by step directions on the application process.
Loganville Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, and other school administered programs.